How can i redirect my blogspot blog to another domain?


There was a question on my mind in few days ago. How can i redirect my blogspot blog to another domain? Because i had a blog which was popular but wanted to write on my another paid blog, so i was needed to redirect the all traffic from that blog to my another website. Firstly i have used banner to redirect but, it does not work fully.



Al last i have get a solution and that is very easy to use. Just one line code is required to use in your blogspot dashboard edit HTML section.

Process of redirecting my blog site to another one:

>Go to blogger.com

>Sign in and Go to your desired blog Dashboard

>Click Design and then edit HTML

>Save the existing template on your hard drive and use it in case of loss.

>Find the following code

<head>

>Now place the following code just after the above code

<meta content='5;url=http://www.YOUR-URL.com/' http-equiv='refresh'/>
>Save the template. That's it.

.................................................

Visit Style-Blogger for Blogging Tips and Tricks.

Credit Link and Others Links Goes Here..